To modernise your pool you also need to add new equipment to make the pool more comfortable and maximise use.
1) Pool care equipment
To ensure your pool remains a source of wellness, let our equipment take charge of pool care logistics!
To clean out leaves, let one of our cleaning robots help you (link to robots)! All-terrain, wall-climbing, stand-alone… select the robot that you like the most!
To further reduce time spent on logistics-pool care, discover our "water treatment" equipment (link to water treatment)
An electrolysis system uses a small amount of salt to destroy algae and bacteria. By using this system, you decrease the quantity of product used and the disinfectant method is automatically regulated.
Our regulators are simple, economic and fully automatic. They are able to detect any chemical imbalances in the water and instruct the metering pump to inject the required quantity of product.
2) Heating equipment
Switch to "summer" mode all year round by installing new "heat preservation" equipment on your existing pool!
Our shelters and covers (link to shelters and covers) are put in place at night to retain the degrees gained during the day. They also protect the water from external soiling.
• Our automatic and manual covers prevent your pool from catching a cold!
• Low, mid-high or a true verandah; a variety of shelter heights are available depending on how you use your pool. (link to shelters)
We can also install a water heating system using solutions adapted to your pool.
• The heater: for occasional pool use, a heater is the best solution to heat your pool.
• The heat exchanger: the perfect solution for rapidly raising the temperature of the pool, with reasonable consumption. It also allows you to directly heat your pool using your home's heating system, with reasonable consumption.
• Installing a JD Pac heat pump ensures comfort and wellness using technology that is not only reliable and economical but also protects the environment, 80% of the energy transferred to the pool is obtained from thermal energy contained in the air. When used in conjunction with a heat-retaining bubble cover, a heat pump can double the length of your swimming season.
3) Creation of stairs
Corner stairs, "beach entry" or "bench" type submerged stairs… the stairs can be considered a true comfort option for your pool, for young and old alike. Whatever style of pool you may have, we can adapt the stairs to meet your needs.
4) Installation of a liner
To brighten up your pool, Desjoyaux can install a range of different coloured liners.
5) New deck around your pool
For small or large pool decks, we offer a wide range of products from which you'll be able to choose the material best suited to your project.
6) Integration of wellness options
When you use equipment such as a heat pump (link to safety and equipment/heating/heat pump) or the counter-current option you will realise that they help to make your pool even more comfortable… Contact us to see how you can upgrade your pool's equipment.
If you have any questions, please contact your Desjoyaux dealer.