Do you want your pool to be in a proper enclosed room? The Desjoyaux residential shelter keeps the water at an ideal temperature and improves water quality stability. It also gives you a safe area around the pool.
The residential shelter is an extra room for your home, letting you enjoy your pool to the full all year round.
The residential shelter is an extra room for your home, letting you enjoy your pool to the full all year round. Come rain, wind or snow, nothing will be able to stop you diving in after a hard day at work!
• Enables users to walk around the edge of the pool.
• Standard dimensions or personalised dimensions on demand (length and width adapted to the decks)
• The water stays clean, saving time and decreasing use of pool care products.
• Use your pool exactly when you want to
• Fully enclosed for outstanding safety (complies with NF standard P90 309)
• Standard anthracite grey thermo-lacquered aluminium structure, with options available in brown, beige or green.
• Polycarbonate roof filler panels, 10 mm triple-skin walls and UV protection for shelter roof
• 4 mm thick, anti-UV SAN wall filler panels
• Security glass vertical walls
• Corrosion-resistant stainless steel fastenings.
• Anchored directly into the deck with ground guide rails
• Telescopic and central opening.
• JD Residential 3A with two roof sections, made up of 5 to 7 elements depending on the pool model
Materials used for our shelter frame and filler panels:
• Aluminium structure: 10 years
• SAN or PC filler panels: 10 years
• Thermo-lacquered finish (Qualicoat-certified): 10 years
• Wear parts involved in shelter operation (rollers, lips, guides, screws, locks, brushes, etc.): 2 years
• Motors, batteries, solar modules, etc.: 1 year
• Any other colour,
• Thickness of 16mm filler panels,
• Guide rail...
• Adjoining or next to the house, rotunda.
There is no real need to winterise the pool.
Pool care / Maintenance
Any damaged part or unit must be changed as soon as possible.