Counter-current swimming is the perfect option for a vigorous massage or for an enjoyable and challenging swim.
Water exits the discharge nozzle at more than double the usual flow rate and air is incorporated into the water stream, making it ideal for water massage and for relaxing your back.
The counter-current swimming kit fits all the filtration systems in the range (except the GRI 110). Water exits the discharge nozzle at more than double the usual flow rate and air is incorporated into the water stream, making it ideal for water massage and for relaxing your back. The counter-current swimming feature can be used with the massage lance to produce a draining action.
As its name suggests, the counter-current swimming kit lets you swim on the spot. This solution is much more effective and practical than being forced to choose an oversized pool because you enjoy athletic swimming.
The feature is very easy to switch on and off by pressing a button on the pneumatic control unit, which is accessible from the pool.
• Entirely interchangeable with other pumps in the range.
• Pump with dual-speed motor including a filtration flow-rate and a counter-current swimming flow-rate (2 in 1).
• Motor entirely cased in resin (protection against humidity).
• Pump manufactured using stable materials / Compatible with salt treatment and seawater.
• Integrated into filtration.
• IPX5 single-phase motor, F class, S1 continuous functioning
• Incorporated thermal protection
• Stainless steel drive shaft
• Power 0.3 / 1.6kw
• 2RS water-tight bearings.
• 100% stainless steel nuts and bolts
The pump and electric motor are guaranteed for 2 years, in normal operating conditions.
Whenever you fill the pool (1st time or after winterisation), don't forget to remove the gasket (rotate the turbine) and prime the pump by filling the pump body with water when you install it.
No specific maintenance is required during use. Once every 3 years you should carry out a check to ensure the pump is running satisfactorily, and if necessary have your installer change the wear parts.